SUMMER GEMS REGISTRATION
PROGRAM DATES: JULY 10-AUGUST 10, 2023Summer program mission:Is to elevate each dancer to their fullest potential physically, mentally and technically. Every dancer goes through stages and has a place to start and a goal to reach. We are dedicated to the development and growth of every dancer that enters this program and will help them to reach their personal goals. Students will leave with increased confidence, self-esteem, knowledge of dance and the Arts as well as improved technique.Program Description:This is a 5-week summer program designed and geared toward female students ages 7-14 who show great interest in dance and the Performing Arts, with two programs (beginner & advance). The summer program provides students with professional training by instructors who have over 30 years of experience in the arts who are local & international artist. The program offers classes in Ballet, Modern, Tap, Hip-Hop, West African, Afro-Caribbean & Liturgical dance. Campers will perform at the end of the six weeks for family and friends. Each week we will have invited guest speakers come in to talk about the importance of education, respect, social skills, family & nutrition.Students will focus on the following:
- Proper body placement and dance technique
- The fundamentals of dance and performance
- Dance history
- Helpful audition techniques toward landing professional work as dancers/performers.
- Artist Development to enhance each students full potential as a dancer/performer for stage
- Each student will be given helpful information on nutrition, proper workout & conditioning techniques and overall healthy living lifestyles.
ENROLLMENT:Enrollment is limited to a maximum of 25 students total to ensure that each student will receive proper individual attention. Students are required to participate for a minimum of 3 weeks.ADMISSION PROCESS:Submit a completed Summer Gems program application along with the registration fee of $75.00 to secure your child's slot. The first half for session one is due before or by July 1st 2023PROGRAM FEES:
- It is requirement that all campers read for 30 minutes each morning or work on summer packets for 30 minutes before any daily activities.
- Each week campers will participate in empowerment workshops
- Weekly additional activities
- Weekly outdoor physical activities & Performances
- Registration fee:$75.00 per child If you have more that 2 children registering, your registration fee will be waived for one child.
- Tuition fees: $200 for full day program weekly Monday-Friday 8am-4pm.
- You can make payments either half up front of the full amount up front. First payment is due by July 1st and the second payment is due on July 28th
FIELD TRIPS AND PERFORMANCES:Campers will be performing during the final week of camp for friends and family. They will also be attending weekly field trips that will allow students to relax and have some fun while enjoying some of the great activities around the city! Field trips are not included in your tuition fee. The fee will be determined based on the activity.OTHER INFORMATION:
- We accept Money orders & Credit/Debit cards or cashapp ONLY for payments, NO CHECKS OR CASH
- All payments are NON REFUNDABLE and NO CREDITS
- We DO NOT offer Credits or Transfers for payments on accounts
- If your payment is not made by the due date we cannot guarantee a slot for your child. If payment is made late and we are able to secure a slot for your child there will be a $25 late fee included. This fee will need to be paid before the child is allowed back into the program.
- Late pick-up policy: There will be a charge of $1.00 per minute that you are late picking up your child. There is only a 10 minute grace period. Your child will not be allowed to participate in the program the next business day unless the late fee is paid. There are NO EXCEPTIONS
DAILY DANCE ATTIRE:
- Lunch: All campers must bring a brown bag lunch from home daily.
- Transportation: We DO NOT provide transportation
- Studio summer hours: Monday-Friday 8:00am-4:00pm
DAILY ACTIVITIES ATTIRE: Campers must wear sneakers daily. Dancers CANNOT wear skirts, dresses or flip flops. These items cannot be worn during the program hours.FINAL CAMP PERFORMANCE FOR FAMILY & FRIENDS:
- Royal Blue Tank leotard & Black biker shorts
- Black tap shoes, Black jazz shoes
- All dancers must have a dance bag with name clearly labeled.
- Yoga mat (will be provided to each camper)
- Water bottle
- Hygiene products, comb/brush and extra dance clothes
ALL PARTICIPATING CAMPERS WILL RECEIVE A FREESTAJEZ DANCE CAMP T-SHIRTTo enroll please email firstname.lastname@example.org orSTAJEZ CONTACT INFORMATIONSTUDIO NUMBER 781 885-0143EMERGENCY # 781 510-1894ADDRESS 97 NORTH MAIN ST RANDOLPH MA O2368WEBSITE www.stajezculturalarts.comCASHAPP $StajezDance
- Friday, August 10th at 6:30pm location is at Stajez Cultural Arts Center
Sponsor A Dancer
$200.00 - $1,200.00SPONSOR A DANCER FOR SUMMER GEMS DANCE CAMP 2023
1. $200 for one week of camp
2. $600 for 3 weeks of camp
2. $1200. 00 for the full 6 weeks of campSelectQuantity