SUMMER GEMS REGISTRATION
PROGRAM DATES: JULY-AUGUST 2022
Summer Gems program mission:
Our mission is to elevate each dancer to their fullest potential physically, mentally and technically. Every dancer goes through stages and has a place to start and a goal to reach. We are dedicated to the development and growth of every dancer that enters this program and will help them to reach their personal goals. Students will leave with increased conﬁdence, self-esteem, knowledge of dance and the Arts as well as improved technique.
Students will focus on the following:
1. Proper body placement and dance technique
2. The fundamentals of dance and performance
3. Dance history
4. Helpful audition techniques toward landing professional work as dancers/
5. Artist Development to enhance each students full potential as a dancer/stage performer.
6. Each student will be given helpful information on nutrition, proper workout & conditioning techniques and overall healthy living lifestyles.
EMPOWERMENT & EDUCATION
It is requirement that all campers read for 30 minutes each morning & work on summer packets for 30 minutes before any daily activities. Each week, campers will participate in empowerment workshops.
WEEKLY ADDITIONAL ACTIVITIES
Weekly swim (2x/week) Outdoor physical activities & Performances
Enrollment is limited to a maximum of 25 students total to ensure that each student will receive proper individual attention.
Submit a completed Summer Gems program application along with the registration fee of $75.00 to secure your child's slot. The ﬁrst half for session one is due before or by July 2nd
Registration fee:$75.00 per family
Tuition fees: $100 for half day program and $200 for full day program weekly. You can make payments either half up front or the full amount up front.
FIRST PAYMENT is due by July, 2nd
SECOND PAYMENT is due on July, 23rd.
We accept Money orders & Credit/Debit cards or cashapp ONLY for payments, NO CHECKS OR CASH. All payments are NON REFUNDABLE .
We DO NOT offer Credits or Transfers for payments on accounts. If your payment is not made by the due date we cannot guarantee a slot for your child. If payment is made late and we are able to secure a slot for your child there will be a $25 late fee included. This fee will need to be paid before the child is allowed back into the program.
LATE PICK-UP POLICY: There will be a charge of $1.00 per minute that you are late picking up your child. There is only a 10 minute grace period. Your child will not be allowed to participate in the program the next business day unless the late fee is paid. There are NO EXCEPTIONS
FINAL CAMP PERFORMANCE FOR FAMILY & FRIENDS:
Friday, August 13th at 6:30pm 2021
Lunch: All campers must bring a brown bag lunch from home daily.
TRANSPORTATION: We DO NOT provide transportation
STUDIO SUMMER HOURS: Monday-Friday 8:00am-4:00pm
DAILY DANCE ATTIRE:
- Black tank leotard & Black biker shorts
- Black tap shoes, pink or ﬂesh tone ballet shoes
- All dancers must have a dance bag with name clearly labeled.
- Yoga mat
- Water bottle
- Hygiene products, comb/brush and extra dance clothes
- Plastic container with name and photo on the side to identify them
DAILY ACTIVITIES ATTIRE:
1. Swimsuit, towel, water slippers, swim cap, sneakers.
2. Campers must wear sneakers daily.
3. Dancers CANNOT wear skirts, dresses or ﬂip ﬂops. Unless they are changing when they come or when they are leaving. These items cannot be worn during the program hours.
ALL PARTICIPATING CAMPERS WILL RECEIVE A FREE
STAJEZ DANCE CAMP T-SHIRT
To enroll please email email@example.com
STAJEZ CONTACT INFORMATION
STUDIO NUMBER 781 885-0143
EMERGENCY # 781 510-1894
ADDRESS 97 NORTH MAIN ST RANDOLPH MA O2368
Summer Gems final performance of the summer dance camp. Students performed several original routines for family and friends that they created.
Ballet & Hip-Hop Instructors
97 North Main St.
Randolph Ma. 02368